Log:Session 19 (Meta, no ontology)

From Mazeworld

[14:21] <&Hebizuka> *Welcome back in the Mazes, Dana Love; you visited 222 rooms. Next special room at the 225th (Kennel). No special condition to report. Your ally (Cirno) seems OK. !mrooms3 to begin.* [14:22] <DanaLove> !mrooms3 [14:22] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Left door: 3030 - Front door: 2606 - Right door: 5388 - Roomstyle: 68 - Enemy strength: 3 /6 [14:22] <DanaLove> \\ Left \\ [14:25] <&Hebizuka> *A regular, featureless room. You spot a youkai activist; a hakutaku with a tactical vest, and a small revolver. They seem to be guarding the room.* [14:25] <DanaLove> @cover [14:25] <MazeBot> A block of steel. (Health: 80, LDV modifier: -4. AC Eqv: HEV. Pass-through threshold: 14+ dmg. Pain modifier: x0.25) [14:26] <&Hebizuka> *Roll 2d6 to take cover.* [14:26] <DanaLove> @roll 2d6 [14:26] <MazeBot> DanaLove: 2 [14:26] <DanaLove> FUCK [14:26] <&Hebizuka> *Not only you can't take cover, the hakutaku spots you first and gets suspicious.* [14:26] <~SU_Tempest> [Haku] HEY! What are you doing, snooping like this? [14:26] <DanaLove> \\ I feign haing tourettes \\ FUCK, I'm just... SHIIIIT [14:26] <DanaLove> Walking FUCK on BY THIS SHIT BITCH FUCK [14:27] <&Hebizuka> *The hakutaku lets it slide for now, but grips their revolver...* [14:27] <&Hebizuka> *Turn 2. You are not behind cover. What is your next move?* [14:28] <DanaLove> Can I dive for cover? [14:28] <&Hebizuka> (You can re-try yes, but you no longer have stealth.) [14:30] <&Hebizuka> *Cirno wonders what in the world you intend to do to the hakutaku, and decides to do nothing.* [14:31] <DanaLove> Look, I'm just walking on by. I don't want any trouble, y'hear? I see those itchy fingers... [14:32] <~SU_Tempest> [Haku] Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know your type, you're all, "oh, I'm just passing by, I'm just gonna sit behind that crate and pretend I'm touching myself", then you come out with a handgun. Listen, you better get the fuck out of here before I drill holes in you. [14:32] <DanaLove> \\ Sass detected. Terminator mode activated. \\ [14:33] <DanaLove> \\ I whip the whisper out and see if I can fire 4 into his head faster than he can draw like a cowboy-movie \\ [14:33] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] No! No! NO! [14:33] <&Hebizuka> *The hakutaku decides to jump behind cover.* [14:33] <&Hebizuka> @cover [14:33] <MazeBot> A sandbag nest. (Health: 64, LDV modifier: -3. AC Eqv: Kevlar-4. Pass-through threshold: 12+ dmg. Pain modifier: x0.50) [14:33] <&Hebizuka> @roll 2d [14:33] <&Hebizuka> @roll 2d6 [14:33] <MazeBot> Hebizuka: 5 [14:33] <&Hebizuka> *They make it behind cover, but can't attack this turn.* [14:34] <&Hebizuka> *Your turn. You may roll.* [14:34] <DanaLove> @roll 4#2d6 [14:34] <MazeBot> DanaLove: 6;7;7;7 [14:34] <&Hebizuka> *Rounds fired in order: HP, FMJ, FMJ, FMJ* [14:35] <&Hebizuka> *Shots 1-4: Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit* [14:35] <&Hebizuka> *Total 4/4* [14:37] <&Hebizuka> *All four rounds strike the sandbag nest. The HP round failed to do any damage to the sandbag nest, but the following FMJ rounds did, albeit very little to matter.* [14:37] <&Hebizuka> *Cirno cowers in fear. Her morale is going down.* [14:37] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] What are you doing?! [14:37] <&Hebizuka> *End of Turn 2.* [14:38] <~SU_Tempest> [Haku] You will regret this! [14:38] <&Hebizuka> *Turn 3. What is your next move?* [14:38] <DanaLove> \\ Find cover? \\ [14:38] <&Hebizuka> *You can attempt taking cover behind the block of steel again by rolling 2d6.* [14:39] <DanaLove> @roll 2d6 [14:39] <MazeBot> DanaLove: 4 [14:39] <&Hebizuka> *You do take cover, but are too slow to attack this turn.* [14:39] <DanaLove> \\ It's gonna be one of THOSE games \\ [14:39] <&Hebizuka> *Cirno follows.* [14:39] <~SU_Tempest> [Haku] You want this to be dragged out forever? [14:39] <&Hebizuka> *The hakutaku pops back out of cover and fires one shot at you...* [14:40] <&Hebizuka> *Cirno does nothing, once again paralyzed with fear.* [14:40] <&Hebizuka> *Haku's turn...* [14:40] <&Hebizuka> @roll 2d6 [14:40] <MazeBot> Hebizuka: 4 [14:40] <&Hebizuka> *The .38 slug flies way high and hits no-one.* [14:40] <&Hebizuka> *End of Turn 3.* [14:40] <&Hebizuka> *Turn 4. What will you do?* [14:41] <DanaLove> \\ Five shots with the Colt M4A1 on full at center of mass \\ [14:41] <&Hebizuka> *The hakutaku remains behind cover and won't attack this turn.* [14:41] <&Hebizuka> *Cirno does nothing, wailing in fear.* [14:42] <&Hebizuka> *You may roll, since you are alone to act this turn.* [14:42] <DanaLove> @roll 5#2d6 [14:42] <MazeBot> DanaLove: 5;8;9;8;7 [14:42] <&Hebizuka> *Shots 1-4: Miss, Hit, Hit, Hit* [14:42] <&Hebizuka> *Shot 5: Hit* [14:42] <&Hebizuka> *Total: 4/5, all hit the cover.* [14:44] <&Hebizuka> *The sandbag nest takes more damage still. In fact, a lot more than you had thought, but it still stands strong.* [14:44] <&Hebizuka> *End of Turn 4.* [14:44] <&Hebizuka> *Turn 5. Next move?* [14:44] <~SU_Tempest> [Haku] You can keep shooting, or you can walk away! [14:44] <~SU_Tempest> [Haku] No-one wins if you keep shooting! [14:45] <DanaLove> \\ I take Cirno and run out of a random door? \\ [14:45] <&Hebizuka> *You can attempt to escape, but Cirno needs to make her own roll. Both of you need to be successful. If you want to escape, roll a 2d6.* [14:45] <DanaLove> @roll 2d6 [14:45] <MazeBot> DanaLove: 4 [14:45] <DanaLove> FUCK [14:46] <DanaLove> YOU KNOW WHAT [14:46] <&Hebizuka> *You run out of cover but can't quite make it to the doors. Cirno doesn't follow, preferring to stay behind the steel.* [14:46] <&Hebizuka> *Your turn's wasted; the hakutaku is free to attack... And it does, popping out of cover, and firing four rounds at you.* [14:46] <&Hebizuka> *Haku's turn...* [14:46] <&Hebizuka> @roll 4#2d6 [14:46] <MazeBot> Hebizuka: 8;3;9;9 [14:47] <&Hebizuka> *Shots 1-4: Hit, Miss, Hit, Hit* [14:47] <&Hebizuka> *Three hits in the chest. Ouch!* [14:48] <&Hebizuka> *Your Dyneema vest is in the way and prevents you from taking too much damage though...* [14:49] <&Hebizuka> [Damage] Pain: 13% (+13). Limb damage: Chest 57/60 (-3). Injuries: Open wound (chest), blood 18.0/20 (-2) [14:49] <&Hebizuka> *Clothing damage: Body armor 3.97/4 (-0.03)* [14:50] <&Hebizuka> *End of Turn 5. You're out of cover, Cirno is still behind the steel block, and the hakutaku is still behind their sandbag nest.* [14:50] <&Hebizuka> *You're bleeding a bit.* [14:50] <&Hebizuka> *Turn 6. Next move?* [14:50] <DanaLove> \\ You know what, this is what I get for having mercy. I throw an M67 at it, lobbing it over the cover \\ [14:51] <&Hebizuka> *The hakutaku frantically reloads; they ran out of ammunition...* [14:51] <&Hebizuka> *Cirno is just huddled behind the steel crate, still not going to move and wishing for it to stop already.* [14:51] <&Hebizuka> *The hakutaku completes their reload...* [14:51] <&Hebizuka> *...but it's your turn already. You may roll.* [14:52] <DanaLove> @roll 2d6 [14:52] <MazeBot> DanaLove: 3 [14:52] <DanaLove> lk3hwenvuipjklHWUIO}wrn;ek wklae] [14:52] <&Hebizuka> *Score +1 due to FT-1. Score is 4.* [14:52] <&Hebizuka> *The grenade is thrown too far, and explodes in the corner without hurting anyone.* [14:53] <&Hebizuka> *End of Turn 6. You can feel warmth drip out of your chest; you're still bleeding!* [14:53] <&Hebizuka> *Turn 7. Next move?* [14:53] <DanaLove> \\ I throw ANOTHER M67 at it! \\ [14:53] <&Hebizuka> *The hakutaku just pops out of cover again and frantically dumps five more rounds at you, driven more by desperation than by rational thought.* [14:53] <&Hebizuka> *Order: You, Hakutaku.* [14:54] <&Hebizuka> *You may roll.* [14:54] <DanaLove> @roll 2d6 [14:54] <MazeBot> DanaLove: 10 [14:54] <DanaLove> \\ BURN IN HELL YOUKAI GERBIL [14:54] <&Hebizuka> *Score +1 due to FT-1. Score is 11* [14:54] <&Hebizuka> *Direct-hit; the grenade exploded right on the piece of cover, but splash damage is probably bound to cause some damage.* [14:55] <&Hebizuka> *Splash damage hurts the hakutaku enough for them to be thrown on the floor and pass out in pain; not quite dead, but almost.* [14:55] <~SU_Tempest> !MfragM67 [14:55] <&Hebizuka> [ SU_Tempest ] M67 grenade - Frag shrapnel: 3 [14:55] <&Hebizuka> *All three pieces of shrapnel end up in the sandbags though.* [14:56] <&Hebizuka> *The hakutaku can't attack this turn, they have briefly lost consciousness.* [14:57] <&Hebizuka> *End of Turn 7. You're still bleeding.* [14:58] <&Hebizuka> *The hakutaku slowly wakes up, but they're in a daze. They are at your mercy though...* [14:58] <&Hebizuka> *Turn 8. Next move?* [14:58] <DanaLove> \\ I hack it to pieces with me blade \\ [14:58] <&Hebizuka> *Assuming cavalry sabre. Correct?* [14:59] <DanaLove> \\ Yup \\ [15:00] <&Hebizuka> *In a last ditch desperation move, the hakutaku who had just regained their senses grabs their handgun again, and seeing you move in close, attempts once again to dump five rounds in you.* [15:01] <&Hebizuka> *Order: Hakutaku, You* [15:01] <&Hebizuka> *Haku's turn...* [15:02] <&Hebizuka> @roll 5#2d6 [15:02] <MazeBot> Hebizuka: 5;10;7;12;7 [15:02] <&Hebizuka> *Shots 1-5: Miss, Hit, Hit, Critical hit, Hit* [15:03] <&Hebizuka> *4 hollow-points come chest-wards, and successfully hit you. That third one in particular must have hit something because it blew out a lot of blood...* [15:05] <&Hebizuka> [Damage] Pain: 26% (+17). Limb damage: Chest 55/60 (-2). Injuries: None (wound already open). Blood: 13.7/20 (-4) [15:05] <&Hebizuka> *That's a LOT of blood coming out of your chest... You are not feeling great right now, and you even perceive a hint of a sadistic smile on the hakutaku's face... Or is it just a hallucination?* [15:05] <&Hebizuka> *Clothing damage: Body armor 3.93/4 (-0.04) [15:06] <&Hebizuka> *But despite all of this, you are still charging in for the attack.* [15:06] <&Hebizuka> *Your turn, you may roll.* [15:06] <DanaLove> @roll 2#2d6 [15:06] <MazeBot> DanaLove: 7;4 [15:06] <&Hebizuka> *Attacks 1-2: Hit, Miss.* [15:06] <&Hebizuka> *Total: 1/2* [15:07] <&Hebizuka> *The sabre come slice across the hakutaku's chest. It's over for your youkai opponent, but you've lost a lot of blood in the process. The youkai dies with five spent casings and their empty handgun beside them, in their own pool of blood - theirs mixed with your own.* [15:08] <&Hebizuka> Dana [Cavalry sabre] Hakutaku [15:08] <&Hebizuka> *End of fight! (8 turns)* [15:08] <&Hebizuka> *You're still bleeding a bit.* [15:08] <DanaLove> \\ I bandage myself completely and look to Cirno \\ From now on.... when I get shot... you will shoot back. I don't care what it IS or what it LOOKS LIKE, I will die like Cross if you can't act! [15:08] <&Hebizuka> *Your body armor as well as your face are stained with red splotches.* [15:09] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] W-W-w-whaaa! [15:09] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] W-why did you hurt that hakutaku?... [15:09] <&Hebizuka> *You use one of your bandages to close up that wound. Bandages remaining: 2* [15:10] <DanaLove> I'm trying to protect you from the people who would hurt you! [15:10] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] It was a youkai! It would've never hurt me! [15:10] <DanaLove> You'd be surprised... [15:10] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] I'm a youkai too! W-will you hurt me like you did to h-him? Or-or her? I don't even remember! [15:11] <DanaLove> I won't hurt you... you're just a child. These youkai are dangerous criminals, Cirno. There's a difference. \\ I use the First-Aid Kit on my torso \\ [15:11] <&Hebizuka> *Cirno is on the verge of panicking, but she barely maintains composure for now.* [15:12] <&Hebizuka> [Healing] First aid kit applied to Chest. Chest HP: 60/60 (+5).* [15:12] <&Hebizuka> *You consumed your only FAK.* [15:12] <DanaLove> \\ I reload my Colt and my Glock \\ [15:13] <&Hebizuka> [Reload] Colt M4A1: +5 FMJ - [30+1/30, 31x FMJ]. [15:13] <&Hebizuka> *5.56x45mm NATO, FMJ remaining: 82 [15:14] <&Hebizuka> [Reload] "Silent Whisperer" Custom Glock-LF - +4 FMJ [30+1/30, <<1 FMJ + 15 FMJ, 15 HP] [15:14] <&Hebizuka> *.45 ACP, FMJ remaining: 117 [15:15] <&Hebizuka> [Weight] (Backpack/Main inv) 48.69/60 [15:15] <DanaLove> \\ I hug Cirno and sigh \\ Are you hurt at all? [15:16] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] N-n-no, I'm okay... Y-you look hurt though! All of that blood... [15:16] <~SU_Tempest> *She is visibly shaking in fear.* [15:16] <DanaLove> Don't worry about me. Just... stop shaking. Take a breath for me... relax... \\ I stroke her hair, comforting her as I sit with her calmly \\ [15:17] <&Hebizuka> *She clings to you, defaulting to shaking and dry tears. The ice yousei is in a pitiful shape.* [15:18] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] I'm ... I'm, I'm not going to last long, am I? [15:19] <DanaLove> Cirno, you'll last as long as I do... and I will last until you're old enough to be by yourself. I promise. [15:19] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] Oh gods... Seiryuu help us... [15:20] <DanaLove> Want a piggy-back ride? [15:22] <~SU_Tempest> *She declines, preferring to stay behind you for now.* [15:22] <DanaLove> !mrooms3 [15:22] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Left door: 5309 - Front door: 1757 - Right door: 1051 - Roomstyle: 471 - Enemy strength: 3 /6 [15:22] <DanaLove> \\ Left \\ [15:24] <&Hebizuka> *A regular, featureless room. Only one door ahead (!mrooms1). There is nobody here, just a weapon on the floor.* [15:25] <DanaLove> \\ Examine \\ [15:27] <&Hebizuka> [Weapon] Class 2 - Colt 9mm SMG R0635 submachine gun | 9x19mm Parabellum - Semi/Full | R.Sight(CompM2), USG | Colt 9mm 32-round mag, +1 | Weight: 9 - [31+1/32, 32x FMJ] - Cond: Terrible / Clns: Seized up // Masterkey: [2+1/3, 3x Buck], Cond: Good / Clns: Clean [15:27] <DanaLove> \\ I pull all the buck out of the masterkey and move on \\ [15:28] <&Hebizuka> *Total 12 gauge buckshot carried: 12.* [15:28] <&Hebizuka> *You arrive at the entrance of a kennel, which has several large warning signs in large print around the entrance.* [15:29] <DanaLove> \\ Examine sign \\ [15:29] <&Hebizuka> [Sign] WARNING - "DRAGON'S LAIR" SAFEKEEPING FACILITY. Unauthorized and untrained persons are exposing themselves to severe injury and risk of death. LIVE DRAGONS INSIDE THIS AREA. Use the doors on your right to leave the area. [15:30] <DanaLove> \\ Yeah... not today. \\ [15:31] <DanaLove> !mrooms3 [15:31] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Left door: 3217 - Front door: 3819 - Right door: 6057 - Roomstyle: 490 - Enemy strength: 3 /6 [15:31] <DanaLove> \\ Right \\ [15:31] <&Hebizuka> *Next special room: 231st (Gun shop)* [15:32] <&Hebizuka> *You climb up a few stairs, and find yourself in a regular, featureless room. You see nobody here, just a mushroom on the floor.* [15:32] <DanaLove> \\ Take \\ [15:32] <&Hebizuka> *ICIS identified!* [Mushroom] (Normal) Yellow, Odorless - Paxillus involutus, Poison pax - 1d2, Poisonous. Nausea, Laxative (1d6+2 turns for both) [15:32] <&Hebizuka> *Weight: 0.1* [15:33] <DanaLove> !mrooms3 [15:33] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Left door: 1631 - Front door: 4856 - Right door: 2082 - Roomstyle: 159 - Enemy strength: 6 /6 [15:33] <DanaLove> \\ [15:33] <DanaLove> \\ Center \\ [15:33] <&Hebizuka> [Weight] (Backack/Main inv) 48.94/60 [15:34] <&Hebizuka> *A TV room. You can check @whatsonTV if you wish... though you might have to wait until after dealing with a little problem.* [15:34] <DanaLove> \\ ...? \\ [15:34] <&Hebizuka> *The baby crocodile's parents have come to avenge their son whom you killed!* [15:34] <&Hebizuka> *Two crocodiles appear!* [15:34] <DanaLove> @cover [15:34] <MazeBot> A wooden barrel. (Health: 16, LDV modifier: -1. AC Eqv: Hardskin. Pass-through threshold: 6+ dmg. Pain modifier: x1) [15:34] <&Hebizuka> *REVENGE OF THE STRONGEST BABY CROCODILE* [15:34] <DanaLove> @roll 2d6 [15:34] <MazeBot> DanaLove: 9 [15:35] <&Hebizuka> *You and Cirno make it behind the barrel. Stealth maintained. * [15:35] <&Hebizuka> *Turn 1. Next move?* [15:36] <DanaLove> \\ P90, 5 shots into the head of each crocodile on full auto \\ [15:36] <&Hebizuka> *Do you wish Cirno to do anything?* [15:36] <DanaLove> Cirno, use you ice-magic for me. Freeze 'em! [15:37] <&Hebizuka> *Cirno will attempt using a hailstorm attack on one of the crocs.* [15:37] <&Hebizuka> *The crocodiles are unaware of your presence.* [15:37] <&Hebizuka> *Order: You, Cirno* [15:37] <&Hebizuka> *You may roll. (Twice 5#2d6)* [15:37] <DanaLove> @roll 5#2d6 [15:37] <MazeBot> DanaLove: 9;7;6;5;3 [15:37] <DanaLove> @roll 5#2d6 [15:37] <MazeBot> DanaLove: 5;7;8;10;11 [15:38] <DanaLove> \\ Ah, I love when the numbers are organized~ \\ [15:38] <&Hebizuka> *(vs Croc 1) Shots 1-5 (FT 5+1): Hit, Hit, Miss, Miss, Miss* [15:39] <&Hebizuka> *(vs Croc 2) Shots 1-5 (FT 5+1): Miss, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit* [15:39] <&Hebizuka> *Total: 6/10* [15:39] <&Hebizuka> *Well, is it any contest?* [15:39] <&Hebizuka> Dana [P90] Crocodile /H\ [15:39] <&Hebizuka> Dana [P90] Crocodile /H\ [15:39] <&Hebizuka> *The saurian genre is not getting their revenge on you today. Yet.* [15:39] <&Hebizuka> *End of fight! (1 turn)* [15:40] <DanaLove> \\ Reload P 90 \\ [15:41] <&Hebizuka> *You have two dead crocodiles with pristine bodies, if you except for their headshot skulls.* [15:41] <&Hebizuka> *Reload with FMJ or Match?* [15:42] <DanaLove> \\ FMJ \\ [15:42] <&Hebizuka> [Reload] FN P90: +10x FMJ - [50+1/50, 51x FMJ] [15:42] <&Hebizuka> *5.7x28mm, FMJ remaining: 7* [15:43] <DanaLove> \\ I butcher one of them \\ [15:44] <&Hebizuka> *You begin using your sabre as a butchering tool on one of the crocs, and begin transforming this walking green handbag into delicious pieces of crocodile meat.* [15:44] <&Hebizuka> [Food] Meat - Raw game meat, crocodile - 1d7 - Quantity: 126 [15:45] <&Hebizuka> *You are now left with 126 pieces of croc meat.* [15:45] <DanaLove> \\ Weight per meat? \\ [15:45] <&Hebizuka> (1 unit, as always) [15:45] <DanaLove> Cirno, can you carry some of this? [15:46] <~SU_Tempest> *She slowly nods.* [15:46] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] How much do you want me to carry?... [15:46] <DanaLove> Just a couple. 20 ish? [15:46] <&Hebizuka> *The fairy begins hauling the fresh, raw meat in her field pack.* [15:47] <&Hebizuka> *It seems to have taken up a lot of space in her bag, but she manages just right. 106 pieces left on the floor.* [15:47] <DanaLove> !mrooms3 [15:47] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Left door: 5200 - Front door: 5189 - Right door: 1436 - Roomstyle: 372 - Enemy strength: 5 /6 [15:47] <DanaLove> \\ Left \\ [15:51] <&Hebizuka> *You climb a volley of stairs upwards... You end up in an outside area! A beach, during daytime. Ahead of you are three doorways which lead back inside. On the beach itself, you see a package which seems to have washed up ashore. There is nobody in sight, and it feels pretty warm!* [15:51] <DanaLove> \\ Examine and check for traps \\ [15:52] <&Hebizuka> *Traps? Outside?* [15:52] <&Hebizuka> [Bionics] Arms implant - "Ripperclaws" knuckle-claw augmented bionic arm [15:52] <DanaLove> \\ Take \\ [15:53] <&Hebizuka> [Weight] (Pack/Main inv) 49.84/60 [15:54] <DanaLove> Cirno, wanna play in the beach~? [15:54] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] Eh?... [15:56] <DanaLove> \\ I walk to the water and wave her over, taking my gear ff for a sec to play with her~ \\ [15:56] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] I've rarely ever been on beach areas... [15:56] <&Hebizuka> (Just so we are clear: Are you disrobing and removing ALL of your equipment, or do you at least keep clothing on?* [15:57] <DanaLove> \\ Myeh... nekked. :3 \\ [15:57] <&Hebizuka> *All of your equipment; clothing, weapons, backpack, are now resting on a pile in the beach. Don't forget any of it.* [15:57] <&Hebizuka> *You're now naked.* [15:58] <~SU_Tempest> *Cirno is embarrassed.* [15:58] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] U-um. [15:59] <DanaLove> \\ Splashes some water to Cirno \\ Come on, silly! When are you going to get an opportunity like this again~ [15:59] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] I guess... *She very timidly gets rid of her own clothing, which happens to be nothing but a dress and a pair of shoes. None of which can be worn by anyone but other yousei.* [15:59] <~SU_Tempest> *Your fairy ally is surprised to find out the water is fairly warm, and joins you in there.* [16:00] <DanaLove> \\ I snuggle with her and look her over \\ Say, do you know how to swim? [16:00] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] Not really... I was never taught. [16:01] <DanaLove> Want me to teach you how~ [16:01] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] E-eh, we shouldn't go too far, I'm scared of deep water! [16:02] <DanaLove> \\ I go through the basics with her, teaching her how to at least puppy-crawl through the water \\ See~ now, go maybe a foot or more deeper so your neck is above water, but you can still swim~ [16:04] <~SU_Tempest> *Cirno is still pretty much afraid to go any further, but she at least gets it... Somewhat.* [16:05] <DanaLove> \\ I giggle, enjoying the relaxing waters with her \\ Cirno, you hungry? [16:05] <&Hebizuka> *The whole ordeal takes two turns.* [16:05] <&Hebizuka> *It seems this beach moment has helped her a bit to forget the past events.* [16:05] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] Well... Not really, but I wouldn't mind eating something... [16:06] <DanaLove> I give her my [Mushroom] (Magic) Red, Odorless - Libido, Mushroom of arousal - 1d7+2, Increased libido (1d10 turns) [16:06] <~SU_Tempest> *Cirno headtilts at the red mushroom.* [16:07] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] What's this? [16:07] <DanaLove> It's a nummy mushroom~ I thought youkai ate these too. [16:08] <~SU_Tempest> *Cirno shrugs and devours it.* [16:09] <&Hebizuka> @roll 1d7+2 nutrition [16:09] <MazeBot> Hebizuka, nutrition: 4:2+2 [16:09] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] Tastes funny... [16:09] <DanaLove> How so? [16:09] <~SU_Tempest> *Very quickly, the fairy's face flushes red.* [16:10] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] Nngh... Why am I feeling so... Hot? Am I sick?... [16:10] <DanaLove> \\ I stroke her cheeks \\ What do you mean? Where does it feel hot? [16:11] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] Everywhere! [16:12] <DanaLove> Here... let me help you with that~ [16:12] <~SU_Tempest> *Cirno clutches between her legs, similar to a child who absolutely needs to use the bathroom, though, fairly obviously, it's for different reasons.* [16:12] <DanaLove> \\ Super-secret ultra-smexy Dana-Love love-massage... with total coverage~ \\ [16:13] <~SU_Tempest> *Cirno goes along with it, and you two end up having sex on the beach. Literally.* [16:14] <~SU_Tempest> *Not that she understood ANY of what happened to her.* [16:15] <DanaLove> Feeling better, dear? Refreshed? [16:16] <&Hebizuka> [Potency] 75% (-25) [16:18] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] *Headtilt* Did we just have sex? I think I remember something like that talked about at school. [16:20] * DanaLove shrugs. [16:20] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] I'm not even sure if I wanted it... [16:20] <DanaLove> \\ I put all my gear back on after drying off \\ Ready to go~? [16:21] <~SU_Tempest> *She suddenly remembers she is still naked. She runs back on the spot where she left her clothes and her gear, then runs back at you, wailing "WAIT FOR ME!"* [16:21] <DanaLove> !mrooms3 [16:21] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Left door: 4495 - Front door: 4056 - Right door: 4691 - Roomstyle: 351 - Enemy strength: 5 /6 [16:21] <DanaLove> \\ Left \\ [16:29] <&Hebizuka> *A warehouse room. There isn't much at all here, but you do spot an accessory on the floor.* [16:30] <DanaLove> !mrooms3 [16:30] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Left door: 5598 - Front door: 3584 - Right door: 602 - Roomstyle: 178 - Enemy strength: 5 /6 [16:30] <DanaLove> \\ Left \\ [16:31] <&Hebizuka> *A messy, featureless room, with a lot of dried blood on the walls. You see another accessory on the floor, and only one door ahead (!mrooms1).* [16:32] <DanaLove> \\ Examine \\ [16:32] <&Hebizuka> [Weapon accessory] Silencer: 7.62x51mm NATO [16:32] <DanaLove> !mrooms1 [16:32] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Unique door: 5460 - Roomstyle: 369 - Enemy strength: 4 /6 [16:33] <&Hebizuka> *You arrive in a regular, featureless room. A gun shop has been set up here!* [16:34] <DanaLove> Yo shoppe. How it be? [16:35] <~SU_Tempest> [Dealer] Howdy. Doing fine, doing fine. Yourself? [16:35] <DanaLove> Do you have any shotgun shells? [16:35] <~SU_Tempest> [Dealer] Sure I do. I got plenty of calibers in stock today, and I just so happen to have re-stocked in 12 gauge this morning! [16:37] <DanaLove> Got any buck? [16:38] <~SU_Tempest> [Dealer] Why of course. Got 5 boxes, 20 shells a box. One box is 40 P$. [16:38] <DanaLove> Give me 2 boxes. [16:39] <~SU_Tempest> [Dealer] It'll be 80 coins, ma'am. [16:39] <DanaLove> \\ Hands him 80P$ \\ [16:39] <&Hebizuka> [Ammunition] 12 gauge, buckshot, 40 rounds - weight 2 [16:40] <&Hebizuka> [Money] Total carried: 2000 in pouch + 196 in pack (2196 P$ remaining) [16:40] <&Hebizuka> [Weight] (Pack/Main inv) 50.94/60 [16:40] <DanaLove> Do you have any class 3 weapons in ACP? [16:40] <&Hebizuka> *Total 12 gauge buckshot carried: 52* [16:40] <DanaLove> .45 ACP? [16:41] <~SU_Tempest> [Dealer] Lemme check... [16:41] <~SU_Tempest> [Dealer] Sorry ma'am. I got a .32 ACP handgun here but I doubt you want that. [16:42] <DanaLove> Then I'm good. Bye. [16:42] <DanaLove> !mrooms3 [16:42] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Left door: 2528 - Front door: 3832 - Right door: 2523 - Roomstyle: 420 - Enemy strength: 6 /6 [16:42] <DanaLove> \\ Left [16:43] <&Hebizuka> *Next special room at the 240th (Slots OR Hirer)* [16:44] <&Hebizuka> *An electrical room. You hear the hum of power machinery behind the walls. There is also a power control computer; on, but idle. You also spot food on the desk, right next to the keyboard.* [16:44] <&Hebizuka> *There is no-one in sight.* [16:44] <DanaLove> \\ Examine food \\ [16:44] <&Hebizuka> [Food] Lunch pack - Lunch box. 5d5 [16:45] <DanaLove> \\ Take \\ [16:45] <&Hebizuka> [Weight] (Pack/main inv) 51.94/60 [16:46] <DanaLove> !mrooms3 [16:46] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Left door: 4508 - Front door: 3618 - Right door: 3337 - Roomstyle: 319 - Enemy strength: 2 /6 [16:46] <DanaLove> \\ Left \\ [16:48] <&Hebizuka> *A messy washitsu. This traditional Japanese-styled room has been thrashed and vandalized; the TV is broken, the futon is torn in pieces, the furniture broken; the whole place in disrepair.* [16:49] <DanaLove> Good. Tatters. [16:49] <DanaLove> \\ Look for goodies \\\ [16:49] <&Hebizuka> *You don't really find anything of use, unless you consider torn books and broken wood to be useful..* [16:50] <DanaLove> !mrooms3 [16:50] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Left door: 3261 - Front door: 6643 - Right door: 25 - Roomstyle: 404 - Enemy strength: 5 /6 [16:50] <DanaLove> \\ Center \\ [16:51] <&Hebizuka> *A laboratory, with several desks, computers, and an experimenting table. A lot of empty glass vials are neatly arranged on holders. The room is pristine clean, and smells of disinfectant. You spot a glass cage in the corner of the room, with what appears to be someone inside, in suspended animation.* [16:51] <DanaLove> \\ Examine thing in glass \\ [16:53] <&Hebizuka> *It appears to be an unnaturally tall human male, completely naked. His skin is as white as the walls, if you except the bluish veins, strange reddish marks on the arms and the chest, and the number 267 tattooed (or burned) on the left side of his neck.* [16:53] <&Hebizuka> *The glass cage is in fact a stasis capsule, and has a "WAKE" button.* [16:53] <DanaLove> \\ May I slap it and then instantly run into cover? \\ [16:53] <&Hebizuka> *Sure.* [16:53] <&Hebizuka> *Roll for cover, then roll 2d6.* [16:54] <DanaLove> \\ Then I do just that \\ [16:54] <DanaLove> @cover [16:54] <MazeBot> A static tactical shield, "Defender" model. (Health: 60, LDV modifier: -3. AC Eqv: Kevlar-4. Pass-through threshold: 12+ dmg. Pain modifier: x0.50) [16:54] <DanaLove> @roll 2d6 [16:54] <MazeBot> DanaLove: 6 [16:55] <&Hebizuka> *You make it behind cover, but are too slow to attack. Mr. 267 wakes up from stasis slumber, and has no idea who woke him up. Then you realize it's not a male. He's an otoko, as his crotch - now in full view - shows.* [16:55] <&Hebizuka> *Failed #267 has awakened* [16:55] <&Hebizuka> *He scans the room, looking for any signs of activity, but fails to find any. On your end, stealth has been maintained, for now...* [16:55] <&Hebizuka> *End of Turn 1.* [16:56] <&Hebizuka> *Turn 2. Stealth has been maintained. What's your next move?* [16:56] <DanaLove> \\ I take five shots into his head with my Colt M4A1 on full auto \\ [16:56] <&Hebizuka> *Do you want Cirno to do something?* [16:57] <DanaLove> Cirno, hit him with your frost! [16:57] <&Hebizuka> *Cirno will try a hailstorm attack.* [16:57] <&Hebizuka> *Order: Cirno, You.* [16:57] <&Hebizuka> *Cirno's turn...* [16:57] <&Hebizuka> @bodyaim [16:57] <MazeBot> [LIMB] Right leg [16:57] <&Hebizuka> @roll 2d6 [16:57] <MazeBot> Hebizuka: 7 [16:58] <&Hebizuka> *A wave of cold energy strikes the Failed's leg - much to Cirno's own dismay. It doesn't seem to cause a lot of damage to the now-startled ex-contestant.* [16:58] <&Hebizuka> *Your turn. You may roll.* [16:59] <DanaLove> @roll 5#2d6 [16:59] <MazeBot> DanaLove: 10;8;8;5;5 [16:59] <&Hebizuka> *Shots 1-4 (FT 5+1): Hit, Hit, Hit, Miss* [16:59] <&Hebizuka> @bodyaim [16:59] <MazeBot> [WEAK POINT] Genitals [16:59] <&Hebizuka> *Shot 5 (FT 6): Miss* [16:59] <&Hebizuka> *Total: 3/5* [17:00] <&Hebizuka> *Three hits, three headshots, and what do you know, an instant kill!* [17:00] <&Hebizuka> Dana [M4A1] Failed #267 /H\ [17:00] <&Hebizuka> *End of fight! (1 turn)* [17:01] <DanaLove> .\\ I reload the Colt and then look to it \\ The hell was that thing? [17:01] <&Hebizuka> *The dead being falls on the floor with three holes across the face.* [17:02] <&Hebizuka> *The loudspeaker screeches as it turns on, coughing noise before a voice comes out* [17:03] <&Hebizuka> [???] Greetings, Contestant. You have defeated one of the Failed, a group of beings who, just like you, were Contestants of the past. Subjected to tests, we have decided to keep some of them lying around, in case they find themselves useful again. But apparently, you've gone and decided to kill one of them... [17:04] <DanaLove> Ooohhhh shit... uhhhh... I didn't.... mean to? [17:04] <DanaLove> IF you were studying cephalization or neural processes... uh... get a new subject. [17:05] <&Hebizuka> [???] Don't worry, there is no... problem I have with this. If anything you're cleaning up. These creatures are an embarrassment. There are 14 lying around. Or, should I say, 13, now that you've turned one of them into medical waste. [17:05] <DanaLove> Cool... well then... can I get something for my time? [17:05] <&Hebizuka> [???] If you were to kill them all, you would probably prove that they were indeed failures, and have the certification that you are indeed the... superior type. [17:06] <DanaLove> Well then. Funsies. [17:06] <&Hebizuka> [???] After all, we have remade your body... the techniques we used are simply more advanced than what we did on beings like him. [17:06] <DanaLove> !mrooms3 [17:06] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Left door: 7074 - Front door: 2737 - Right door: 3308 - Roomstyle: 225 - Enemy strength: 1 /6 [17:06] <DanaLove> \\ Center \\ [17:06] <&Hebizuka> [Elias] For the matter, I am Elias Keiban, one of the GMs. Perhaps we will meet again. [17:06] <&Hebizuka> *Click* [17:07] <&Hebizuka> *A regular, featureless room. There is no-one in sight, just a magazine on the floor.* [17:08] <DanaLove> !mrooms3 [17:08] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Left door: 5519 - Front door: 5022 - Right door: 3460 - Roomstyle: 434 - Enemy strength: 2 /6 [17:08] <DanaLove> \\ Center \\ [17:08] <&Hebizuka> *A grassy, featureless room. There is nobody here, but you do spot load-bearing gear on the ground.* [17:08] <DanaLove> \\ Examine \\ [17:08] <&Hebizuka> [LBE] (Tactical vest) SPG tactical vest: Capacity 5 units + Ammo 1 (GL grenades only, max 8), Ammo 2 (4 mags only, max wgt/mag 1.3) [17:09] <&Hebizuka> *Wear?* [17:09] <DanaLove> \\ Sure \\ [17:13] <DanaLove> !mrooms3 [17:13] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Left door: 6994 - Front door: 4507 - Right door: 7321 - Roomstyle: 154 - Enemy strength: 4 /6 [17:13] <DanaLove> \\ Center \\ [17:15] <&Hebizuka> *SPG tactical vest worn.* [17:17] <&Hebizuka> *You climb up some stairs... and reappear in another outside area. Daytime plains; a countryside scenery, of hills and grasslands, and the occasional tree. Pretty much a big pasture area. You see a feral cat waltzing here, apparently greatly enjoying the outside.* [17:17] <DanaLove> @cover [17:17] <MazeBot> An empty plastic crate. (Health: 20, LDV modifier: -2. AC Eqv: Hardskin. Pass-through threshold: 6+ dmg. Pain modifier: x0.75) [17:17] <DanaLove> @roll 2d6 [17:17] <MazeBot> DanaLove: 10 [17:17] <&Hebizuka> *You find an abandoned plastic crate - what's that doing in the middle of nowhere?* [17:17] <&Hebizuka> *Yet, you take cover and maintain stealth successfully. Next move?* [17:18] <DanaLove> Cirno, frost its torso! [17:18] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] Huh? But it's just a cat! [17:18] <DanaLove> \\ I take four shots to its head with my P90 on full auto \\ [17:18] <DanaLove> It's a big kitty though... [17:18] <&Hebizuka> *Cirno complies anyway.* [17:19] <&Hebizuka> *Order: You, Cirno.* [17:19] <&Hebizuka> *You may roll.* [17:19] <DanaLove> @roll 4#2d6 [17:19] <MazeBot> DanaLove: 4;4;11;8 [17:19] <&Hebizuka> *The reflex sight helps you aim without penalty.* [17:20] <&Hebizuka> *Shots 1-4 (FT 5): Miss, Miss, Hit, Hit.* [17:20] <&Hebizuka> *Shots 2/4* [17:20] <&Hebizuka> *The feral cat's head literally explodes in little chunks.* [17:20] <&Hebizuka> Dana [P90] Feral cat /H\ [B] [17:21] <&Hebizuka> *What a massacre!* [17:21] <&Hebizuka> *End of fight! (1 turn)* [17:21] <DanaLove> \\ Reload \\ [17:21] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] Ew! [17:21] <DanaLove> Yup... kitty goes boom. [17:21] <&Hebizuka> *FMJ or Match?* [17:22] <DanaLove> \\ FMJ \\ [17:22] <&Hebizuka> [Reload] FN P90: +4 FMJ - [50+1/50, 51x FMJ] [17:22] <&Hebizuka> *5.7x28mm FMJ remaining: 3* [17:22] <DanaLove> Well then... let us go. [17:22] <DanaLove> !mrooms3 [17:22] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Left door: 3809 - Front door: 4145 - Right door: 4608 - Roomstyle: 291 - Enemy strength: 1 /6 [17:22] <DanaLove> \\ Left \\ [17:23] <&Hebizuka> *You go back down a long flight of stairs...* [17:24] <&Hebizuka> *...and end up in an office. You see four desks, four computers, a lot of file cases and boxes full of papers and dossiers. The office looks a little messy. You see an interesting object on one of the desks, as well as an accessory.* [17:24] <DanaLove> \\ Examine object \\ [17:25] <&Hebizuka> [Key item] Mobile phone - [Battery 3/6] [17:25] <DanaLove> \\ Take the battery out and swap it with mine \\ [17:25] <&Hebizuka> *Your phone now has a half-full battery, and the old phone is now dead.* [17:26] <&Hebizuka> *Your phone springs back to life, so to speak.* [17:26] <DanaLove> Hey, Cirno, do you know the number to any delicatessen? [17:26] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] Nope! [17:27] <DanaLove> Shame. [17:27] <DanaLove> !mrooms3 [17:27] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Left door: 1319 - Front door: 2438 - Right door: 7363 - Roomstyle: 439 - Enemy strength: 6 /6 [17:27] <DanaLove> \\ Left \\ [17:28] <&Hebizuka> *A medieval room. There, you see only one door ahead (!mrooms1). You also spot a container on the floor, as well as an accessory on the heavy wooden table.* [17:28] <DanaLove> \\ Check container for traps \\ [17:28] <&Hebizuka> [Container] Wooden box. Lock: Yes, mechanical. Trapped: No. [17:29] <DanaLove> \\ I try to use my shotgun to bust the lock off with two shots \\ [17:30] <DanaLove> \\ Putting the end of the barrel right to the lock so I don't freaking miss. \\ [17:30] <&Hebizuka> *Still requires a 2#2d6, but since your "opponent" is not moving, FT will be very lenient.* [17:31] <DanaLove> @roll 2#2d6 [17:31] <MazeBot> DanaLove: 12;9 [17:31] <DanaLove> Well then. [17:31] <&Hebizuka> *Shots 1-2: Hit, Hit* [17:31] <&Hebizuka> *Not counted for stats* [17:32] <&Hebizuka> *The lock is heavily damaged. Just one or two shots like that and it'll break.* [17:32] <&Hebizuka> *Turn 2.* [17:33] <DanaLove> \\ Two more then \\ [17:33] <&Hebizuka> *Roll now.* [17:33] <DanaLove> @roll 2#2d6 [17:33] <MazeBot> DanaLove: 5;7 [17:33] <&Hebizuka> *Shots 1-2: Hit, Hit.* [17:33] <&Hebizuka> (I'm consider anything that isn't a 2 to be a hit against a non-alive, unmoving target... this is also why it's not counted for stats, to prevent stat abuse) [17:34] <&Hebizuka> *The lock shatters in pieces!* [17:34] <&Hebizuka> *End of fight (2 turns)* [17:34] <&Hebizuka> *The contents of this box are yours for the taking.* [17:35] <DanaLove> \\ Crack it open \\ [17:35] <&Hebizuka> Contents: [17:35] <&Hebizuka> > [Note] "Family jewels: Do not sell unless in case of emergency." [17:35] <&Hebizuka> > [Valuable] Metal - Silver collar - Value 25-65 P$ (1d41 +24) - Weight: 0.1 [17:35] <&Hebizuka> > [Valuable] Metal - Platinum medal - Value 300-1250 P$ (1d951 +299) - Weight: 0.1 [17:35] <&Hebizuka> > [Money] 137 P$ [17:35] <&Hebizuka> > *ICIS identified* [Valuable] Black gem - Obsidian - Value 45-200 P$ (1d156 +44) - Weight: 0.1 [17:35] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] Woaaah. You're like a thief! So cool! [17:36] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] You remind me of someone... Or something. [17:36] <DanaLove> \\ Take all \\ [17:37] <&Hebizuka> [Money] Total carried: 2000 (pouch) + 333 (in pack). 2333 P$ total carried. [17:37] <&Hebizuka> [Weight] (Backpack/Main inv) 53.57/60 [17:38] <&Hebizuka> *All items and money placed in the J├Ąger backpack.* [17:38] <DanaLove> !mrooms1 [17:38] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Unique door: 1090 - Roomstyle: 303 - Enemy strength: 6 /6 [17:39] <&Hebizuka> *You enter inside a tiny hub. Left door: MazeSlots room. Right door: Hiring bureau. Which will it be?* [17:40] <DanaLove> \\ Is there a mission this time? \\ [17:40] <&Hebizuka> (No, this is the shop version.) [17:40] <&Hebizuka> (We're 8 rooms away from the mission version) [17:40] <DanaLove> \\ Slots \\ [17:41] <&Hebizuka> *You enter inside the circular, red-velvet floored room, which houses the almighty MazeSlot Machine.* [17:41] <&Hebizuka> *The machine has, as always, 3 credits preloaded. Play?* [17:41] <DanaLove> \\ Play \\ [17:42] <&Hebizuka> *The reels are spinning...* [17:42] <&Hebizuka> Row 1: Cherry - Bloody knife - Wrench [17:42] <&Hebizuka> Row 2: Bullet - T-Shirt - T-Shirt [17:42] <&Hebizuka> Row 3: Wrench - Red pill - Cherry [17:42] <&Hebizuka> *Nothing this time. 2 credits left!* [17:43] <DanaLove> \\ Yup \\ [17:43] <DanaLove> \\ Do eet \\ [17:43] <&Hebizuka> *The reens are spilling...* [17:44] <&Hebizuka> Row 1: Tentacle - Crossed $ - Red pill [17:44] <&Hebizuka> Row 2: T-Shirt - Amulet - Explosion [17:44] <&Hebizuka> Row 3: Amulet - Explosion - Bandage [17:44] <&Hebizuka> *So close! 1 credit left.* [17:44] <DanaLove> \\ Do eet \\ [17:44] <&Hebizuka> *The rills are speening...* [17:45] <&Hebizuka> Row 1: Red cross - Bandage - Red pill [17:45] <&Hebizuka> Row 2: Bloody knife - Red cross - Bullet [17:45] <&Hebizuka> Row 3: Red pill - Crossed $ - Red cross [17:45] <&Hebizuka> *The stereotypical jackpot sound plays.* [17:46] <&Hebizuka> *The machine suddenly produces robotic arms, which hold your arms and legs in place, preventing you to move. More robotic arms appear, with transparent syringes containing fluids of various colors.* [17:46] <&Hebizuka> *You're injected with those fluids, and the first thing you notice is that they make you feel a lot better.* [17:47] <DanaLove> This thing is an amazing piece of engineering. It's just a tiny box, and it has to fit all of these devices as well as cash and prizes. Uh-maze-ing. [17:47] <&Hebizuka> [Heal] Hunger lowered to an unknown amount. Blood refilled to 20 units (+6.4). Potency refilled to 100% (+25). [17:47] <&Hebizuka> *Finally, the arms let go of you, after performing what amounts to a full healing.* [17:48] <&Hebizuka> *No more credits left. Next special room at the 245th.* [17:48] <DanaLove> !mrooms3 [17:48] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Left door: 3710 - Front door: 5965 - Right door: 1698 - Roomstyle: 347 - Enemy strength: 5 /6 [17:48] <DanaLove> \\ Left \\ [17:49] <&Hebizuka> *A washitsu. This time, this one is in order, nothing broken or trashed, and all the furniture is in place and in good condition. There's even a TV (@whatsonTV). You spot some clothes on the futon...* [17:50] <DanaLove> \\ Examine clothes \\ [17:51] <&Hebizuka> [Clothing] Arms addon - Armored elbow pads (Elbows only) - AC Kevlar-2 - Blunt-PROOF, Sharp-PROOF, Piercing-PROOF - Weight: 5 - [Dmg: 0.37/4] [17:51] <DanaLove> !mrooms3 [17:51] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Left door: 1591 - Front door: 4753 - Right door: 5391 - Roomstyle: 285 - Enemy strength: 1 /6 [17:51] <DanaLove> \\ Left \\ [17:53] <&Hebizuka> *You make it inside a library. You see no librarian around, but you see a container on the desk. You also spot some money left behind on the floor... presumably dropped.* [17:54] <DanaLove> \\ Check for traps, then take cash, then examine container \\ [17:54] <&Hebizuka> *No traps in this room.* [17:54] <&Hebizuka> [Money] 89 P$ [17:55] <&Hebizuka> [Money] Total money carried: 2000 in pouch + 422 in pack (weight 4.22) - total 2422 P$ [17:55] <&Hebizuka> [Weight] (Pack/main inv) 54.46/60 [17:55] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] Hey, Dana? [17:55] <DanaLove> Mmhhmm? [17:55] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] I'm a bit hungry! [17:56] <&Hebizuka> [Container] Metallic crate. Lock: Yes, electronic. Trapped: Yes [17:57] <DanaLove> How's 8 cookies, dear? [17:57] <&Hebizuka> *The cookies were in Cross's inventory. And he's long gone by now.* [17:57] <DanaLove> \\ I thought she took them from him... \\ [17:57] <&Hebizuka> *Unfortunately Cross never gave them to her.* [17:58] <DanaLove> \\ give her my Sandwich \\ [17:58] <~SU_Tempest> *She takes it and devours it.* [17:58] <&Hebizuka> @roll 1d15 Nutrition [17:58] <MazeBot> Hebizuka, Nutrition: 11 [17:59] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] Thanks! [17:59] <DanaLove> You're quite the quick eater~ [17:59] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] Ah'm the strongest, I gotta eat, you know! [17:59] <DanaLove> Indeed! \\ Pets the Cirno~ \\ [18:00] <DanaLove> !mrooms3 [18:00] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Left door: 3581 - Front door: 4350 - Right door: 2250 - Roomstyle: 414 - Enemy strength: 3 /6 [18:01] <DanaLove> \\ Left \\ [18:01] <&Hebizuka> *Another office. There is an object on the floor, and as usual, four desks, four computers, all of them on, just idle. Who knows what's inside.* [18:02] <DanaLove> \\ Examine object \\ [18:02] <&Hebizuka> [Item] Butane gas canister. The fuel source for portable stove kits. - [Fuel: 126/200] [18:03] <&Hebizuka> *You own a portable stove kit. You can combine the two and start cooking meat!* [18:03] <DanaLove> \\ Combine stove... plus tank... and cooks ALL of Cirno's crocodile meat! :D \\ Let's have a cook-out, Cirno! [18:04] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] Yeeeessss! [18:05] <&Hebizuka> *You consumed 20 butane fuel to cook all of Cirno's crocodile meat. You have obtained the following:* [18:05] <DanaLove> \\ Proceeds to make crocodile-flank strips, fresh! \\ [18:05] <&Hebizuka> [Food] Meat - Cooked game meat, crocodile - 1d7*1.5 - Quantity: 20 [18:06] <DanaLove> Try one, Cirno! [18:06] <&Hebizuka> *The office now smells of exotic cooked meat. It smells absolutely delicious.* [18:06] <~SU_Tempest> *Cirno devours one of the pieces.* [18:06] <&Hebizuka> @Roll 1d7*1.5 Nutrition [18:06] <MazeBot> Hebizuka, Nutrition: 10.50:7*1.50 [18:06] <&Hebizuka> *Rounded to 11.* [18:07] <&Hebizuka> *Cirno makes the face of total amazement. It's the tastiest thing she has ever eaten!* [18:08] <DanaLove> \\ I cook all of my dragon meat too~ \\ [18:08] <&Hebizuka> *Cirno is also carrying Aer Dragon raw meat. Cook it too?* [18:09] <DanaLove> \\ Yes \\ [18:09] <&Hebizuka> *You consumed 30 butane fuel to cook all of the Aer Dragon meat both of you are carrying. You obtain the following:* [18:10] <&Hebizuka> [Food] Meat - Cooked game meat, Aer Dragon - 1d7*1.5 - Strength+20% for 2 turns - Quantity: 30 [18:11] <&Hebizuka> *The ICIS identified a strange component in dragon meat, which reveals it REALLY does bring strength to those who eat it.* [18:11] <DanaLove> Onwards~! \\ Happy cookout with the Cirno is success! \\ [18:11] <DanaLove> !mrooms3 [18:11] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Left door: 5642 - Front door: 4848 - Right door: 4758 - Roomstyle: 63 - Enemy strength: 2 /6 [18:11] <DanaLove> \\ Left \\ [18:12] <&Hebizuka> *You separate the portable stove kit and butane gas canister, before packing up and leaving.* [18:12] <&Hebizuka> *Butane gas canister - fuel remaining: 76/200* [18:14] <&Hebizuka> *Another warehouse room, with another container. Also, only one door ahead (!mrooms1). There is a creature also lurking about in here... it appears to be a sort of youkai chimera with a big, happy smile. It's a kirin!* [18:14] <DanaLove> @cover [18:14] <MazeBot> A reinforced concrete wall. (Health: 60, LDV modifier: -4. AC Eqv: Kevlar-4. Pass-through threshold: 12+ dmg. Pain modifier: x0.25) [18:14] <DanaLove> @roll 2d6 [18:14] <MazeBot> DanaLove: 3 [18:14] <DanaLove> jo;wrgthkfl; [18:16] <&Hebizuka> *You take cover, but the kirin saw you.* [18:16] <~SU_Tempest> [Kirin] Why hello there! [18:16] <&Hebizuka> *The chimera youkai waltzes towards you, and comes see you behind cover. He seems... happy.* [18:16] <DanaLove> \\ Yeah, no \\ [18:16] <~SU_Tempest> [Kirin] Did you know that if the tin can, then robots are capable? [18:17] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] Oh! Oh! Yes! Yes! I knew that! [18:17] <DanaLove> Cirno, can you communicate with it? [18:17] <~SU_Tempest> [Kirin] Heehee. And remember, if it says 20% off, then you're not getting the full thing! [18:18] <~SU_Tempest> [Kirin] I am the king of good advice! [18:18] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] Well yeah, what he says makes sense! [18:18] <&Hebizuka> *Kirin are known for their nonsensical advice.* [18:18] <&Hebizuka> *If Cirno can make heads and tails out of it... no-one else can.* [18:18] <~SU_Tempest> [Kirin] So, you two, what can I help you with? Are you lost? [18:18] <DanaLove> Cirno... can you ask it to give us directions to a deli? [18:19] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] We're hungry! [18:19] <~SU_Tempest> *The kirin hums the air, as if trying to smell something.* [18:19] <~SU_Tempest> [Kirin] If you are hungry, then you must beat your hunger down. With fisticuffs! [18:20] <~SU_Tempest> [Kirin] And if you can't, you must find a way. Yes, find a way. Find your way! Such as... the way to the closest shop that sells food! So that you can defeat hunger with money! Because money is everything, you get me? [18:21] <~SU_Tempest> [Kirin] And I just happen to know where the closest one is. But what will I get, huh? What will poor Kozu the Kirin get if I help the little fairy and her human companion? [18:21] <DanaLove> Uhhh... you like... crocodile meat that tastes like liquid joy? [18:21] <~SU_Tempest> [Kirin] Are you a sexual pervert? [18:22] <~SU_Tempest> [Kirin] I'll have you know, MADAME, that I have never engaged into intercourse with a saurian! Ever! [18:22] <DanaLove> Wh-What!? Nooo... [18:22] <~SU_Tempest> [Kirin] I am offended! What an offense. And you know what they say, the best defense is offense. Which leads me to think you are not a pervert, but an attacker! Yes! You attack! Attack, attack, attack! [18:23] <DanaLove> Cirno... I really don't want to shoot this thing.... tell it to give us directions and leave. [18:23] <~SU_Tempest> [Kirin] But Kozu the Kirin is not a bad person. He knows, and so he will dispense his knowledge. Since you have entertained him, he will help you! The closest delicatessen is in roughly as many rooms as there are hours in a day. [18:24] <~SU_Tempest> [Kirin] Or is it? Why, I can't be sure. No-one should be sure of anything. The world is uncertain, my friend! Impermanence, that's what it's about! That's what Buddha told me. What a chill dude this guy is! [18:24] <DanaLove> Thanks, bro, see ya, bye. [18:24] <DanaLove> !mrooms3 [18:24] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Left door: 3464 - Front door: 7143 - Right door: 6857 - Roomstyle: 184 - Enemy strength: 1 /6 [18:24] <~SU_Tempest> [Kirin] All I can say is, find it out yourself! [18:24] <DanaLove> \\ Left \\ [18:24] <&Hebizuka> (didn't I say "one door" in bright bold letters?) [18:25] <DanaLove> !mrooms1 [18:25] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Unique door: 877 - Roomstyle: 215 - Enemy strength: 2 /6 [18:25] <&Hebizuka> *A teleporting keypad. Enter a room number!* [18:25] <DanaLove> \\ 3455 \\ [18:26] <&Hebizuka> @roll 1d6 [18:26] <MazeBot> Hebizuka: 6 [18:26] <&Hebizuka> *You're teleported into the chosen room. But what lies inside?...* [18:26] <&Hebizuka> *A regular featureless room. You see a weapon on the floor.* [18:27] <DanaLove> \\ Examine \\ [18:28] <&Hebizuka> [Weapon] Class 5 Long: Roman pilum - Piercing. Weight: 5 [18:29] <DanaLove> !mrooms3 [18:29] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Left door: 138 - Front door: 5676 - Right door: 4215 - Roomstyle: 358 - Enemy strength: 5 /6 [18:29] <DanaLove> \\ Center \\ [18:30] <&Hebizuka> *Next special room at the 248th (mission)* [18:31] <&Hebizuka> *Another washitsu. The room appears to be completely empty; no-one, and nothing useful you can see, if you except the TV (@whatsonTV).* [18:31] <DanaLove> @whatsonTV [18:31] <MazeBot> [Reality show] Youkai's Got Talent [18:32] <&Hebizuka> *A reality show which tests the various uncanny abilities of youkai... as funny or improbable as they might be. Today's episode is about a tengu who can use martial arts to sculpt wood into beautiful shapes. Or so he claims.* [18:34] <DanaLove> Do you watch this stuff at all Cirno? [18:34] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] Sometimes! I wanna be part of that show, because ah'm the strongest and I'd win the #1 prize! [18:35] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] That's my talent, I'm the strongest. Yup. [18:35] <DanaLove> How would you prove it? [18:35] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] *Puzzled.* [18:36] <DanaLove> How can you prove you're the strongest? Lifting weights? In glorious battle? [18:36] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] I have no idea. [18:37] <DanaLove> \\ Shrugs \\ [18:37] <DanaLove> !mrooms3 [18:37] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Left door: 1018 - Front door: 432 - Right door: 3749 - Roomstyle: 396 - Enemy strength: 3 /6 [18:37] <DanaLove> \\ Right \\ [18:37] <&Hebizuka> *click* [18:37] <&Hebizuka> *You stepped on something... Yup. A trap.* [18:37] <DanaLove> FUCK [18:38] <&Hebizuka> *Suddenly the room is filled with gas.* [18:39] <&Hebizuka> *Tear gas! You and Cirno end up being coughing messes... Your eyes cannot stop tearing up. There's a lot of gas and it thickens the air; quick, leave the room!* [18:39] <DanaLove> \\ Rush to the Right door! If I have to roll, tell me! \\\ [18:40] <&Hebizuka> *You don't have to, but both of you are now under the effects of severe tear gassing. it rends and pains you!* [18:40] <&Hebizuka> [Damage] Pain: 7% (+7) [18:40] <&Hebizuka> *Your teared-up eyes result in lowered accuracy.* [18:41] <&Hebizuka> *You rush out of the room, using the door you chose earlier...* [18:42] <&Hebizuka> *A locker room. All of them are unlocked, and one contains clothing. There is only one door here. You're still under the effects of tear gas; you are in pain, and you are still tearing.* [18:42] <&Hebizuka> [Damage] Pain: 12% (+7) [18:43] <&Hebizuka> *You can't stop coughing and neither can Cirno.* [18:43] <DanaLove> \\ Can I like... wait it out using Rest? \\ [18:43] <&Hebizuka> *Resting or Waiting are both OK.* [18:44] <DanaLove> \\ Rest \\ [18:44] <&Hebizuka> *Roll a 1d2. 1: failure ; 2: success.* [18:45] <DanaLove> @roll 1d2 [18:45] <MazeBot> DanaLove: 2 [18:45] <&Hebizuka> *Amazingly you manage to get some rest. Cirno will just wait it out.* [18:46] <&Hebizuka> *You fall asleep, but this doesn't help... Your pain actually increases. 10 turns pass...* [18:46] <&Hebizuka> *You wake up, nearly out of breath and in serious pain for some reason, but the effects seem to have ended.* [18:46] <DanaLove> \\ After I wake up from my tear-gassed slumber, I pet Cirno \\ Wow... this sucks... [18:46] <&Hebizuka> [Current Pain] 62% [18:46] <&Hebizuka> *At least, the effects have ended. Your vision returns to normal.* [18:47] <DanaLove> \\ I take some Paracetamol \\ You alright, little one? [18:48] <&Hebizuka> *Last tablet of paracetamol consumed.* [18:48] <&Hebizuka> [Heal] Pain: 32% (-30) [18:49] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] Ugh... I couldn't breathe well for a while but... I'm feeling better now... [18:49] <DanaLove> \\ Wait for 5 rounds \\ Let's sit here for a bit, dear. Wipe your eyes [18:50] <&Hebizuka> *Roll a 2d6 to determine how long you'll wait and what happens.* [18:50] <DanaLove> @roll 2d6 [18:50] <MazeBot> DanaLove: 10 [18:51] <&Hebizuka> *5 turns pass... someone enters the room.* [18:51] <DanaLove> \\ Examine \\ [18:52] <&Hebizuka> *From the looks of it, this person is a mercenary, carrying a customized submachine gun, a handgun, as well as grenades.* [18:52] <&Hebizuka> *Examine more?* [18:52] <DanaLove> Uhhh... hello. [18:53] <~SU_Tempest> [Merc] Hi there. [18:54] <DanaLove> So... whaddup? [18:55] <~SU_Tempest> [Merc] Not much... Simply... You know. Wandering. [18:55] <~SU_Tempest> [Merc] And you? [18:55] <DanaLove> Cool. I'ma be on my way then. I'm wandering as well. [18:55] <~SU_Tempest> [Merc] Well, if that's all... Too bad. Here I thought I'd be less alone. [18:55] <DanaLove> !mrooms1 [18:55] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Unique door: 6338 - Roomstyle: 386 - Enemy strength: 4 /6 [18:58] <&Hebizuka> *You make your way in a hiring bureau. None of the cages are filled up today, only the hirer is present.* [18:59] <DanaLove> What's up... I'm looking for work. [18:59] <~SU_Tempest> [Hirer] Yes, hi. What is your name? [18:59] <DanaLove> Dana Love. [19:01] <~SU_Tempest> [Hirer] Oh, boy, I hadn't recognized you. You racked up quite the reputation lately. [19:02] <DanaLove> Good to hear. What am I, a rank D merc now? [19:02] <~SU_Tempest> [Hirer] Please forgive me, miss Love, I am a bit distracted. I don't know what ranks you're talking about, and I had no idea you became a mercenary, but I am sure of one thing: I have jobs for you. Three openings, in fact. [19:02] <DanaLove> Let's see 'em. [19:26] <&Hebizuka> => Job D1, "King Nothing" - A youkai activist group requests extraneous help to take down Captain Irvin Dunbar, leader of the Regular Forces 6th Company. The group states that he has led numerous attacks against youkai households and communities, and that the time for his death has come. Rumor has it he is one of the Colonel's very favorites. The job requires going through his barracks, finding where he is, and eliminating him. If there is any resistance on the way; such as any of his soldiers, their elimination is allowed and even recommended. It has been estimated roughly 30 Soldiers occupy the Barracks. [19:26] <&Hebizuka> => Job D2, "Overpressure" - An engineer needs to deliver a large quantity of ammunition to an armory; the problem is that information about the delivery has been leaked to unauthorized people, which led to him holding off on using a normal engineering team to transport it, knowing full well that they would get killed. As such they request the assistance of a contractor to convoy the ammunition. Contractors with combat experience and good defensive gear preferred; heavy attacks are expected. [19:26] <&Hebizuka> => Job D3, "Highly Responsive to Gunfire" - A shrine maiden requests the assistance of a private contractor to perform some detective work. She has been harassed by stalkers and claims that these stalkers have compromising pictures of her; the shrine maiden requests the contractor's help to track these people down, get as many photos back as possible (the more, the bigger the reward), and if needed, kill the photo thieves. If possible, find out why they did it. [19:28] <DanaLove> D3, I step into the teleporter [22:03] <&Hebizuka> *You are teleported inside a shrine along with Cirno. What appears to be your employer, a shrine maiden, is present. First thing you notice: she is not armed.* [22:03] <&Hebizuka> *She looks rather... irritated.* [22:04] <DanaLove> What's the matter, miko? [22:04] <~SU_Tempest> [???] Are you the contractor I asked for? [22:04] <DanaLove> Indeed I am. [22:05] <~SU_Tempest> [Kaede] All right. Call me Kaede. As the job description probably said, I need someone who's good at "persuading". You good at that? [22:05] <DanaLove> Indeed I am~ [22:05] <~SU_Tempest> [Kaede] Good. [22:05] <~SU_Tempest> *She begins circling around her altar.* [22:06] <~SU_Tempest> [Kaede] Let me explain the situation, because it's a little more complicated that what I put out on the job desc. [22:06] <DanaLove> I'm listening. [22:07] <~SU_Tempest> [Kaede] You see, I am, without pretention, a fairly popular shrine maiden. I can't complain about donation cash, I regularly get a lot of visitors, and all that stuff. But there's a guy. This... Tengu. He always comes every so often. He's a total pervert, and he's been stalking me; whenever I was done at work, he'd follow me home, and as of lately he managed to take pictures of me that I want back. [22:08] <~SU_Tempest> [Kaede] I've managed to find out where the tengu lives, turns out he's not so far away. I don't know how many photos he took or how he got them, but I know where he lives, that there's multiple pictures, and that there is possibly more people who have them, if he doesn't have them all. Fucker probably sold them. [22:08] <DanaLove> I'll get as much back as I can, miss! You can count on me! [22:08] <~SU_Tempest> [Kaede] Your task is simple. You go to that piece of shit's house, you seize the pictures he's still got, and you ask him where are the others, then you go get them. What you do with these people afterwards, I don't care. Kill them if you want. [22:09] <~SU_Tempest> [Kaede] Got it, simple enough? [22:09] <DanaLove> Yup! Let's go~ [22:10] <&Hebizuka> *!mrooms1 for the whole mission.* [22:11] <DanaLove> !mrooms1 [22:11] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Unique door: 5499 - Roomstyle: 107 - Enemy strength: 5 /6 [22:17] <&Hebizuka> *A regular, featureless room. There is a weapon on the floor.* [22:18] <DanaLove> \\ Examine \\ [22:19] <&Hebizuka> [Weapon] Class 3 - Astra Terminator revolver | .44 Magnum - Semi-auto | No accessory | Cylinder, 6 rounds | Weight: 3 - [6/6, 6x FMJ] - Cond: Poor / Clns: Dirty [22:20] <DanaLove> !mrooms1 [22:20] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Unique door: 4895 - Roomstyle: 407 - Enemy strength: 4 /6 [22:23] <&Hebizuka> *An electrical room. An engineer is overseeing the power control computer here. You also see a magazine in the corner.* [22:24] <DanaLove> Excuse me sir... have you seen any tengu out here? Trying to sell nudes or creepin' like that? [22:25] <~SU_Tempest> [Engie] Ain't seen no perv tengu around, sorry. [22:25] <DanaLove> Shame... sorry to bother you then. [22:25] <DanaLove> !mrooms1 [22:25] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Unique door: 6249 - Roomstyle: 158 - Enemy strength: 2 /6 [22:27] <&Hebizuka> *A regular, featureless room. The room appears to be completely empty.* [22:27] <DanaLove> \\ Check for traps \\ [22:27] <&Hebizuka> *You see none.* [22:28] <DanaLove> Huh. [22:28] <DanaLove> !mrooms1 [22:28] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Unique door: 2751 - Roomstyle: 98 - Enemy strength: 2 /6 [22:29] <&Hebizuka> *A TV room. The television can be turned on (@whatsontv). There is a mushroom on the couch...* [22:30] <DanaLove> @whatsonTV [22:30] <MazeBot> [Teen drama] Smallmaze [22:30] <DanaLove> \\ Take mushroom \\ [22:31] <~SU_Tempest> *A teen drama show about a 17-year-old human with magical powers. Said to be the prequel of a show where he grows up and becomes a superhero, but that rumor is unconfirmed.* [22:31] <&Hebizuka> *ICIS identified* [Mushroom] (Normal) Yellowish, Pleasant smell - Amanita citrina, False death cap - 1d2 [22:31] <DanaLove> \\ Check for traps \\ [22:31] <&Hebizuka> [Weight] (Pack/main inv) 54.46/60 [22:31] <&Hebizuka> *No traps here!* [22:32] <DanaLove> !mrooms1 [22:32] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Unique door: 2407 - Roomstyle: 401 - Enemy strength: 1 /6 [22:34] <&Hebizuka> *You enter a washitsu. You see a tengu here, though it appears to be a feminine one instead of the male tengu Kaede had described.* [22:36] <DanaLove> @cover [22:36] <MazeBot> No cover at all! [22:36] <DanaLove> \\ I point the Colt at her head \\ On your knees! Now, and I won't shoot! [22:36] <&Hebizuka> *The tengu is unarmed. She lifts her hands up.* [22:37] <~SU_Tempest> [Tengu] Whoa, whoa, whoa, what's this about? Who are you? Don't shoot me! [22:37] <~SU_Tempest> *She is in a sitting position already, and was watching TV.* [22:38] <DanaLove> Have you seen a male tengu? Trying to sell some kiddie porn? We hear he came by here... [22:38] <~SU_Tempest> [Tengu] What are you even talking about? I don't sell no pictures! [22:39] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] *Matter-of-factly.* She never talked about pictures. Dana, she's lying! [22:41] <~SU_Tempest> [Tengu] Piss off, you little snitch! I'm not selling ... kid porn or whatever, that's disgusting! [22:42] <DanaLove> Wrong day to lie, tengu... wrong day... \\ Two slashes to the body with the cavalry sabre \\ Cirno, fire at her with you hail! [22:42] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] Hey, aren't we supposed to find the photos BEFORE killing her? Miss Kaede said so! [22:42] <DanaLove> Well, you're getting one last chance, Tengu... tell us what you know or you're gutted. [22:43] <~SU_Tempest> [Tengu] Whoa, whoa, whoa, okay, okay... Don't cut me, you insensitive maniac! I DID have photos, but it's no kid! You must be talking about that crazy shrine maiden? Yeah, I took pictures of her. I sold all of them though... [22:44] <~SU_Tempest> [Tengu] If you promise to spare me, I'll tell you who I sold them to! [22:44] <DanaLove> Alright... tell us. If you lie, so help me... [22:45] <~SU_Tempest> [Tengu] Okay okay. So uh. I sold the first one to that cop... what the fuck was his name... Officer Kehl, I think? Something stupid like that. [22:46] <DanaLove> Then...? [22:46] <~SU_Tempest> [Tengu] The second one I sold it to that futa librarian who's always trying to expand her porn section. She's not hard to miss, she's the one with the glasses with bright red frames, a few rooms away from here. [22:46] <~SU_Tempest> [Tengu] She paid good money for this... fucking pervert. [22:47] <~SU_Tempest> [Tengu] Third one I sold it to that kappa who calls himself Amazing Asuya. Said he wanted to make his own underground porn magazine. Now this guy is a real intelligent fella, so don't mess with him! Got a real good business sense and shit! [22:48] <~SU_Tempest> [Tengu] And that's it! All I had was three pics! Now PLEASE let me go, I told you what you wanted to know! [22:51] <DanaLove> Alright... get outta here. [22:51] <DanaLove> !mrooms1 [22:51] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Unique door: 5691 - Roomstyle: 76 - Enemy strength: 3 /6 [22:51] <~SU_Tempest> [Tengu] Oh GODS thank you, thank you! I promise I'll move out of the sector! I'll turn a new leaf! I promise! I SWEAR! [22:51] <DanaLove> Go before I change my mind. [22:53] <~SU_Tempest> [Tengu] Y-You'll find that cop 4 rooms away, he lives in the same sector as I do! [22:53] <~SU_Tempest> *She then scuttles away.* [22:56] <&Hebizuka> *A grassy, featureless room. You see no-one here, but you spot a roll of blue paper on the ground.* [22:56] <DanaLove> \\ Examine \\ [22:58] <&Hebizuka> [Crafting] (Blueprint) "Level 3, Werfer, 1x Pepper spray can + 1x Bracelet-lighter + 1x Duct tape" [22:58] <DanaLove> !mrooms1 [22:58] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Unique door: 811 - Roomstyle: 303 - Enemy strength: 1 /6 [23:01] <&Hebizuka> *A regular, featureless room. You see a piece of body armor on the floor.* [23:01] <DanaLove> \\ Examine \\ [23:01] <&Hebizuka> [Clothing] Body addon - Type-4 Kevlar vest (Upper body) - AC Kevlar-4 - Blunt-PROOF, Sharp-resistant, Piercing-resistant - Weight: 9 - [Dmg: 2.56/4] [23:02] <DanaLove> !mrooms1 [23:02] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Unique door: 3905 - Roomstyle: 512 - Enemy strength: 3 /6 [23:03] <&Hebizuka> *A grassy, featureless room. There is a weapon on the floor.* [23:03] <DanaLove> \\ Examine \\ [23:04] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] Dana? [23:05] <DanaLove> Mmmm? [23:06] <&Hebizuka> [Weapon] Class 1 - H&K G41 assault rifle | 5.56x45mm NATO - Semi/Burst3/Full | Silencer | STANAG 30-round mag, +1 | Weight: 22 - [29+1/30, 30x FMJ] - Cond: Perfect / Clns: Clean [23:07] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] Are you hungry? Cuz I'm hungry. [23:09] <DanaLove> \\ Give her a lunch box and I'll eat a military ration \\ Here, let's feast~ [23:09] <&Hebizuka> *Eat how many portions of the rations bag?* [23:09] <DanaLove> \\ All \\ [23:10] <&Hebizuka> @roll 5d7 Nutrition Dana [23:11] <MazeBot> Hebizuka, Nutrition Dana: 23 [23:11] <&Hebizuka> @roll 5d5 Nutrition Cirno [23:11] <MazeBot> Hebizuka, Nutrition Cirno: 13 [23:11] <&Hebizuka> @mrbmenu [23:11] <MazeBot> #62: Goomba burrito + Royale sauce [23:11] <&Hebizuka> *You ate WHAT?* [23:11] <&Hebizuka> *Crazy military cooks.* [23:11] <&Hebizuka> *Your vision seems to sharpen. [23:12] <DanaLove> IF you want, you can eat some more of those crocodile shanks I cooked for you. [23:12] <&Hebizuka> *Cirno pulls out two pieces of cooked crocodile meat, and eats them before you even mention her to.* [23:12] <&Hebizuka> @roll 2#1d7*1.5 Nutrition [23:12] <MazeBot> Hebizuka, Nutrition: 9:6*1.50;1.50:1*1.50 [23:12] <&Hebizuka> *Second one rounded to 2.* [23:12] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] Mmm, this is the best! [23:13] <DanaLove> Careful, you almost ate the one I accidentally burnt alone, haha. [23:13] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] Ah'm the stron-*burp*-gest! Ah'll eat anything. [23:14] <DanaLove> Alright~ [23:14] <DanaLove> !mrooms1 [23:14] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Unique door: 2026 - Roomstyle: 420 - Enemy strength: 3 /6 [23:21] <&Hebizuka> *You make it inside a bedroom. You see a Maze Guard with a handgun. He's sitting on his bed, watching TV (@whatsonTV). It is the first mark the tengu mentioned, or so it appears.* [23:22] <DanaLove> Excuse me, Sir. I need to talk to you about something. [23:22] <~SU_Tempest> [MzGuard] Who are you and why are you in my room? [23:24] <DanaLove> I've received a tip you've purchased indecent photographs of a shrine maiden. I need those back. It's illegal and immoral to have those, Sir. [23:25] <~SU_Tempest> [MzGuard] *Nervous chuckle.* And who are you, a cop? You don't even have any proofs. Now get out of here. [23:26] <DanaLove> We have your seller in a cell and she ratted you out for a reduced sentence. Please, just hand them over now and you won't be in any trouble. [23:29] <~SU_Tempest> [MzGuard] *Smile.* Now you and I know that's bullshit. [23:31] <~SU_Tempest> [MzGuard] However I do have the proof, right here and right now, that I have an individual claiming I possess illegal porn with no proofs, warrant, or even a badge, in MY room. And if you don't leave right now, I am going to take out my phone and call for backup. And we will see who is going to prison. [23:31] <DanaLove> Sir... you have one... last... chance. Give them. Now. [23:32] <~SU_Tempest> [MzGuard] One last chance before what? What's your threat? You are going to point a weapon at me? I am an officer of the law. You do that, YOU are getting in trouble. [23:32] <DanaLove> Cirno, shoot this man. [23:32] <DanaLove> @cover [23:32] <MazeBot> A wooden crate with metal covers. (Health: 39, LDV modifier: -2. AC Eqv: Kevlar-2. Pass-through threshold: 8+ dmg. Pain modifier: x0.75) [23:33] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] *Headtilt* But he's a police officer! Isn't he a good guy? [23:34] <~SU_Tempest> *She doesn't understand why you're taking cover. She does follow you, though.* [23:34] <DanaLove> Would you like a man that bought pictures of you naked without your consent? [23:34] <DanaLove> @roll 2d6 [23:34] <MazeBot> DanaLove: 3 [23:34] <DanaLove> kwnjl;erkoplsdfbtnm.e [23:35] <DanaLove> \\ I am a bumbling fool this game, I swear \\ [23:35] <&Hebizuka> *You take cover, but your turn is over.* [23:35] <DanaLove> \\ There will be no survivors \\ [23:35] <&Hebizuka> *The Guard drew his handgun by now, instead of a phone. However, he gives a last warning instead of shooting.* [23:36] <~SU_Tempest> [MzGuard] Don't be freaking stupid, okay? If you just LEAVE the area, you won't be getting in trouble, all right? LEAVE. GET OUT OF HERE. If you don't I'll be forced to open fire! [23:36] <DanaLove> \\ I use the Silent Whisper to put 4 into his head \\ [23:37] <&Hebizuka> *Your turn is OVER. You can't act.* [23:37] <DanaLove> \\ Oops \\ [23:38] <&Hebizuka> *The Guard plays it safe and goes to take cover as well...* [23:38] <&Hebizuka> @cover [23:38] <MazeBot> A brick wall (Health: 26, LDV modifier: -2. AC Eqv: Kevlar-2. Pass-through threshold: 8+ dmg. Pain modifier: x0.75) [23:38] <&Hebizuka> @roll 2d6 [23:38] <MazeBot> Hebizuka: 5 [23:38] <&Hebizuka> *He succeeds, but is not fast enough to attack in the same turn either.* [23:38] <&Hebizuka> *End of Turn 1. Please wait...* [23:40] <&Hebizuka> *Turn 2. What is your next move?* [23:40] <DanaLove> \\ I can't penetrate that... I'm going to whip around the brick wall, surprising him, and putting 4 from the Silent whisper into his head \\ [23:41] <&Hebizuka> *Cirno begins trembling in fear again, watching you do something that defies all reason for her; as twisted as 'reason' is in Cirno's mind.* [23:42] <&Hebizuka> *She won't attack.* [23:43] <&Hebizuka> *The Guard will pull his own handgun and empty six rounds into you.* [23:43] <&Hebizuka> *Speed conflict between you (1) and the Guard (2).* [23:43] <&Hebizuka> @roll 1d2* [23:44] <&Hebizuka> @roll 1d2 [23:44] <MazeBot> Hebizuka: 1 [23:44] <&Hebizuka> *Order: You, Guard.* [23:44] <&Hebizuka> *You may roll.* [23:44] <DanaLove> @roll 4#2d6 [23:44] <MazeBot> DanaLove: 6;3;11;7 [23:45] <&Hebizuka> *Shots 1-4 (FT 4+1): Hit, Miss, Hit, Hit.* [23:45] <&Hebizuka> *Total 3/4* [23:46] <&Hebizuka> *The police officer's face is mutilated with three .45 caliber holes.* [23:47] <&Hebizuka> *He doesn't even stand a chance, and dies before firing a shot.* [23:47] <&Hebizuka> Dana ["Silent Whisperer"] Maze Guard /H\ [23:47] <&Hebizuka> *You have committed a murder on a Maze Guard, which is immediately reported.* [23:48] <&Hebizuka> [Wanted level] Code Red [23:48] <&Hebizuka> *End of fight! (2 turns)* [23:49] <DanaLove> \\ Reload Silent Whisper and shotgun \\ [23:51] <DanaLove> \\ Search the body and the room \\ [23:51] <&Hebizuka> *Masterkey: Reload with what? (Buck, Slug, Incendiary slug, FRAG-12)* [23:51] <DanaLove> \\ Incendiary Slug \\ [23:52] <&Hebizuka> [Reload] Masterkey: +4 I-Slug - [3+1/3, 4x I-Slug] [23:53] <&Hebizuka> [Reload] Custom Glock-LF "Silent Whisperer" - +4 FMJ [30+1/30, << 1 FMJ + 15 FMJ, 15 HP] [23:54] <&Hebizuka> *12 gauge incendiary slugs remaining: 11* [23:54] <&Hebizuka> *.45 ACP FMJ remaining: 113* [23:54] <&Hebizuka> [Searching dead body] (Maze Guard) >Weapon >Clothing/Armor >LBE + inventory [23:55] <DanaLove> \\ Search everywhere \\ [23:55] <~SU_Tempest> *Cirno peeks out of the cover.* [23:55] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] What happened to the police officer?... [23:57] <DanaLove> He's... not doing too well... [23:58] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] ... You killed him, didn't you?! [23:59] <DanaLove> Business is business. Police officers can be evil too, Cirno. [23:59] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] But but but you're going to prison if you do that!! [23:59] <~SU_Tempest> [Cirno] I don't wanna go to prison! [00:00] <DanaLove> \\ I wink to Cirno and pet her hair \\ The good guys never go to prison dear. [00:05] <&Hebizuka> *Full inventory of the dead Guard incoming.* [00:05] <&Hebizuka> [Clothing] Headgear - Cop hat - AC Light - Blunt-resistant - Weight: 3 - [Dmg: 3.57/4] [00:05] <&Hebizuka> [Clothing] Top - Guard shirt (Upper body, Arms) - AC Light - Blunt-resistant - Weight: 3 - [Dmg: 1.03/4] [00:05] <&Hebizuka> [Clothing] Bottom - Guard pants (Lower body, Legs, Crotch) - AC Light - Blunt-resistant, Sharp-resistant - Weight: 3 - [Dmg: 3.61/4] [00:05] <&Hebizuka> [Clothing] Footwear - Regular shoes - AC Light - Blunt-resistant, Sharp-resistant - Weight: 5 - [Dmg: 2.34/4] [00:05] <&Hebizuka> [Weapon] Class 3 - Smith & Wesson M&P357 pistol | .357 SIG - Semi-auto | Rail | M&P .357 15-round mag | Weight: 3 - [14+1/15, 15x +P++] - Cond: Good / Clns: Clean [00:05] <&Hebizuka> [LBE] (Tactical vest) MK64 Trooper: Capacity 8 units + Ammo (6 mags only, max wgt/mag 1.6) [00:05] <&Hebizuka> [Weapon accessory] Magazine: S&W M&P .357 15-round magazine. Weight: 0.5+0.15 (0.65) - [15/15, 15x +P++] [00:05] <&Hebizuka> [Key item] Mobile phone - [Battery 6/6] [00:05] <&Hebizuka> [Key item] Handcuffs - 2d6 to use. Successful roll: Target rolls 2d6 to escape, highest score of the two succeeds. If 12, auto-cuff. If failed: turn end. [00:05] <&Hebizuka> [Meaningless item] Kaede's photo #1. Depicts the shrine maiden naked in the shower; a full frontal shot. Slightly blurry. [00:07] <DanaLove> \\ Take Kaede's photo and switch his battery out on his phone with mine \\ [00:08] <&Hebizuka> *Switched a 3/6 battery for a 6/6 one.* [00:08] <&Hebizuka> *Acquired the first photograph.* [00:10] <DanaLove> !mrooms1 [00:10] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Unique door: 4565 - Roomstyle: 428 - Enemy strength: 2 /6 [00:10] <&Hebizuka> *Next mark: The librarian.* [00:19] <&Hebizuka> *A bedroom, though it is currently unowned. You see a package with the biohazard symbol printed on it, sitting on the bed.* [00:19] <DanaLove> \\ Examine \\ [00:23] <&Hebizuka> [Bionics] Body implant - Life Support System [00:23] <DanaLove> \\ Take \\ [00:24] <DanaLove> !mrooms1 [00:24] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Unique door: 4120 - Roomstyle: 224 - Enemy strength: 1 /6 [00:25] <&Hebizuka> [Weight] (Pack/main inv) 53.18/60 [00:27] <&Hebizuka> *A prison room. There's nobody here. You see @graffiti on the walls, as well as a box of ammunition on the ground.* [00:29] <DanaLove> @graffiti [00:29] <MazeBot> suika is best oni, fuck everyone else [00:31] <DanaLove> \\ Examine ammo \\ [00:32] <&Hebizuka> [Ammunition] Nailgun roll of nails, 50 rounds - weight 0.5 [00:33] <DanaLove> e!mrooms1 [00:33] <DanaLove> !mrooms1 [00:33] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Unique door: 6576 - Roomstyle: 248 - Enemy strength: 1 /6 [00:35] <&Hebizuka> *An office, with four desks, four computers, and the usual. A box of ammo can be seen on one of the computer towers.* [00:36] <DanaLove> \\ Examine ammo \\ [00:37] <&Hebizuka> [Ammunition] 5.8x42mm, FMJ, 30 rounds - weight 0.3 [00:37] <DanaLove> !mrooms1 [00:37] <&Hebizuka> [ DanaLove ] Unique door: 5581 - Roomstyle: 384 - Enemy strength: 2 /6 [00:39] <&Hebizuka> *You enter a library. You see a librarian sitting at her desk; she has the red-framed glasses the tengu described, though she looks a little... strange. You also here strange sounds. Additionally, you spot a box of ammo practically at your feet, as if it fell off a bookshelf.* [00:40] <DanaLove> \\ Examine ammo \\ [00:42] <&Hebizuka> [Ammunition] 9x18mm Makarov, Seg, 250 rounds - weight 2.5 [00:43] <DanaLove> \\ I pick it up and walk to her with it \\ Ma'am... you dropped these. [00:44] <&Hebizuka> *You find out there's porn on the librarian's computer screen, and that she is heartily masturbating without having even noticed what you're doing. Cirno stares curiously.* [00:44] <&Hebizuka> *When you announce yourself, she gasps in surprise.* [00:44] <&Hebizuka> *You find out the librarian is, like you, a futa.* [00:44] <~SU_Tempest> [Librarian] OH GOSH I haven't even noticed you were here, ahaha... I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Ahem... That's not mine, anyway. [00:45] <DanaLove> What were you doing here, Miss? I have reports of you buying something my client would like back in her posession.. [00:46] <~SU_Tempest> [Librarian] What, what do you mean? Is that fool of a tengu who's sending you? I am NOT giving you back that photo.... I've always wanted to tap that shrine maiden, but you know what it is... You can't touch them! [00:46] <~SU_Tempest> [Librarian] I paid way too much to give it back! [00:46] <DanaLove> How much did you pay? [00:47] <~SU_Tempest> [Librarian] Five hundred, and it was SO worth it... A front shot of her pussy. Oh maaan~. I've always DREAMED of seeing it. [00:47] <~SU_Tempest> [Librarian] If that stupid bitch knew I had that picture... Ahaha~ [00:47] <~SU_Tempest> [Librarian] She'd throw SUCH a bitchfit. [00:48] <DanaLove> She does, dear... and I've been sent to take it back. Please return it. I don't want any conflicts. [00:48] <~SU_Tempest> [Librarian] WHAT? You mean the stupid bitch SENT YOU? So she found out?!? [00:48] <DanaLove> Please... please, please please PLEASE... just give me the photo. This isn't worth it. [00:49] <~SU_Tempest> [Librarian] *She retrieves her shotgun and stands up, not even bothering with pulling her pants back up; she is about to attack, with her penis half-erect, dangling in front of Cirno's very curious eyes.* I AM NOT GIVING IT BACK. You have NO IDEA what this bitch is really about! Having this picture... It's the second next best thing to raping her myself. But since she's low enough to send armed goons!... [00:50] <~SU_Tempest> [Librarian] Then I'll kill you, and I'll go rape her, and I'll kill her too! [00:50] <~SU_Tempest> *She looks completely bonkers.* [00:50] <DanaLove> \\ I put my sword to her neck \\ No you won't. Put the photo on the desk. [00:52] <&Hebizuka> *She is going to attack anyway.* [00:53] <&Hebizuka> *Turn 1. What's your next move?* [00:53] <DanaLove> \\ I guess it's time to run this blade down her neck twice ala Dishonored \\ [00:53] <&Hebizuka> *Attacking the neck carries the same penalties and damage as attacking the face (FT+2). Confirm?* [00:54] <DanaLove> \\ Can I just plunge it into the torse from above? \\ [00:54] <&Hebizuka> *Then it will be treated as stabbing in the torso.* [00:54] <DanaLove> \\ Deal \\ [00:56] <&Hebizuka> *The librarian attempts firing three rounds at your chest.* [00:57] <&Hebizuka> *Cirno just goes to cower somewhere.* [00:57] <&Hebizuka> *Order: Librarian, You* [00:58] <&Hebizuka> *Librarian's turn...* [00:58] <&Hebizuka> @bodyaim [00:58] <MazeBot> [UPPER BODY] Upper body (Stomach, guts, lower back) [00:58] <&Hebizuka> @roll 3#2d6 [00:58] <MazeBot> Hebizuka: 8;6;7 [01:00] <&Hebizuka> *Shots 1-3: Hit, Miss, Hit* [01:00] <~SU_Tempest> *The librarian emits a horrible high-pitched shriek. She is hysterical.* [01:00] <&Hebizuka> *She fired slugs!* [01:01] <&Hebizuka> *You receive two 12 gauge slugs in the stomach. Your body armor tries its best to slow them down... But they are simply devastating.* [01:03] <&Hebizuka> [Damage] Pain: 116% (+97). Limb damage: Chest 47/60 (-13). Injuries: Open wound (chest). Blood: 18.0/20 (-2). Clothing damage: Body armor 3.91/4 (-0.02) [01:04] <&Hebizuka> *You watch the world go red and feel like it's in slow motion, then the last thing you see is a half-naked futanari librarian WAIL at you, with a shotgun in her hands, before it's too much for your body to keep going.* [01:04] <&Hebizuka> *You are dead.* [01:08] <&Hebizuka> Final checkout [01:11] <&Hebizuka> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOgoalnC5s8 [01:13] <&Hebizuka> 261 rooms (+39), 66 kills (+5), 2 SEs (+1), 6 missions, 0 Amulets, 5797 P$ (+108), 0 Runs [01:13] <&Hebizuka> Final score: 501 points [01:13] <&Hebizuka> Position: 2nd [01:13] <&Hebizuka> (501 points (+45)*) [01:15] <&Hebizuka> =Today's combat stats= [01:16] <&Hebizuka> Shots fired 22/32 [01:16] <&Hebizuka> Melee hits 1/2 [01:16] <&Hebizuka> Nades and rockets 0/1 [01:16] <&Hebizuka> Explosives planted 0/0 [01:16] <&Hebizuka> Special/Other 0/0 [01:16] <&Hebizuka> TOTAL: 23/35 (66%) [01:17] <&Hebizuka> =Final all-time stats= [01:17] <&Hebizuka> Shots fired 189/251 (75%) [01:17] <&Hebizuka> Melee hits 5/9 (56%) [01:17] <&Hebizuka> Nades and rockets 6/7 (86%) [01:17] <&Hebizuka> Explosives planted 0/0 [01:17] <&Hebizuka> Special/Other 1/1 (100%) [01:17] <&Hebizuka> TOTAL: 201/268 (75% accuracy) [01:17] <&Hebizuka> =Achievements progress today= [01:17] <&Hebizuka> Youkai eliminated +1 [01:18] <&Hebizuka> Combat rifle +1 [01:18] <&Hebizuka> Submachine gun +3 [01:18] <&Hebizuka> Sharp-type +1 [01:18] <&Hebizuka> Headshots +4 [01:18] <&Hebizuka> Brute force +1 [01:18] <&Hebizuka> Failed eliminated +1 [01:18] <&Hebizuka> =Achievements at death= [01:19] <&Hebizuka> Shotgun badge - Bronze [01:19] <&Hebizuka> Submachine gun badge - Bronze [01:19] <&Hebizuka> Pistol badge - Bronze [01:19] <&Hebizuka> Combat experience medal - 1 star [01:19] <&Hebizuka> Headshot medal - 1 star [01:20] <&Hebizuka> =Official cause of death= [01:20] <&Hebizuka> KIA (Shotgun) [01:21] <&Hebizuka> Librarian [Benelli M4S90] Dana Love [01:21] <&Hebizuka> RIP Dana. Killed by a librarian with a shotgun, and no pants.